Sunday 19 June 2011

Royal Anniversary



Today is the one year anniversary of the Swedish royal wedding.Their wedding was a huge event in Sweden, with much praise for the princess' choice of wedding dress and prince Daniel's speech to the princess during the reception dinner. They have chosen to celebrate their anniversary in private, but I thought it would be nice to look back at their wedding style. I did dedicate a post to the British royal wedding, so I feel obligated to do the same for the Swedish royalties. Two very different royal couples, two beautiful weddings.



The official wedding photo. I love the simplicity of her bouquet.

She had a very long, seemingly detachable, trail. Unsure if I like it or not.

I love the historic tiara and the veil. She looks very graceful and royal.

You can really feel how happy she was just looking at this photo. Such a beautiful princess.

On the Royal balcony. I like the V-shape on the back of her dress. It suited her very well. I like the top half more than the bottom half of the dress. I think it would have been nicer if it fell in a different way. But the entire outfit is well thought through and utterly lovely.

Photos from: Here, here, here, here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment