Tuesday 14 June 2011

YouTube Surprise Wedding Vows



This is a wonderful video. The setting of the wedding ceremony looks totally stunning and I would get married there in the blink of an eye. In front of a gazebo on the top of a mountain, it's like taken from a dream of mine. The rev (named Timothy Mills, according to the video description) seem wonderful and reads the surprise wedding vows/story in such a lovely way. The groom apparently wrote the entire thing the night before/morning of the wedding. He's got some mean writing skills! So emotional and funny at the same time.

I'm the writer in mine and David's relationship. David is one of the funniest people I have every met, but he is not great with speeches or writing things down, and especially not if he's nervous. So I know not to expect any long vows or speeches on our wedding day, even though it would be nice. I love him with all my heart either way, so as long as he remembers to say 'I do' I'll be the happiest woman on earth. However I would really like if we could write our own wedding vows. More for me to get to tell him and our guests how much he means to me than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment