Friday 10 June 2011

Wedding Gift

Today we have bought a wedding present for David's brother and his fiancée who are getting married this August. I don't know them very well and have only met his brother a handful of times and his fiancée ones. Finding a gift could have been a real challenge, but I spotted this book while I was shopping for something else and it just felt right. Its a lovely book named Swedish cookies and desserts by Malin Landqvist. It's ful of amazing photos, anecdotes, Swedish trivia and recipes. I don't know if they like baking, but I know that the wife to be is a devoted 40's fan who has decorated her house and only wears clothes from the era. Hopefully she will enjoy the 'housewifeyness' of this book. I might even get one for myself as I really like the look of it.

Photo from: http://www.swedishness.com/products/swedish-cookies-and-desserts/?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment