Saturday 25 June 2011

Two dresses in One

There is a current trend of having not one, but two wedding dresses. One dress for the wedding day (ceremony and photos) and another for the wedding night (dinner and party). Personally, I feel I would want to wear my wedding dress all day long, because let's face it, you'll never wear it again. However if I was to have two dresses, this would be it.





















It's a very clever combi-dress with a detachable ball gown skirt from Mori Lee. I love the dress, and the detachable skirt is just an added bonus. I would get this, not to change during my dinner, but so that even after the wedding day I could use me dress. The dress above changes into this little number:





















An absolutely stunning, knee-length, lace dress, that I would have bought if I'd seen it in a store. I love how clever this dress is and how well the ball gown skirt fits on the bodice. You'd never know that it wasn't just one dress. This dress get's the highest score for me. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to retail anywhere in Europe apart from one tiny outlet in Spain. Just my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment