Thursday 9 June 2011

My Littlesister's Graduation

The day turned out great for my sister in the end. It rained cats and dogs in the morning so the champagne breakfast that is traditionally had in a park was moved to a friend's house. But the rest of the day was mostly rain free with only light showers. My sister was so happy and had so much fun. Party, presents, friends and more party. The children were extremely over active and gas actually made me question weather or not to have children at our wedding. I love them, but my god are they a handful. The worst offenders idolises me and my sister which means they never give us space. Could be a massive problem on our wedding day. I'm gonna have to gave a long hard think about it.

Anyway.

Congratulations to my sister. Fy fan vad du är bra!

No comments:

Post a Comment