Friday 25 March 2011

Who doesn't want to be a princess??

I can't remember wanting to be a princess growing up, like little girls so often do. But I certainly wouldn't mind feeling like a princess for my wedding day. When I found out that Alfred Angelo has realised a Disney collection of wedding dresses I just had to take a closer look. All I can say is Oh My Gosh! The dresses seem to be taken straight from my dreams. They really are that gorgeous. My favourites are 'Snow White' (top) and 'Cinderella' (bottom). I really want to go and try these beauties on. The best part is that they are not even that expensive. The collection is priced at an affordable £370-£800 (at least in the states). Have a look at thesefairytale dresses! I would love to wear them on my wedding day.

Update: British websites seem to have bumped up the prices slightly, with the Snow White gown coming in at £999.





No comments:

Post a Comment