Monday 28 March 2011

Dessert Buffet Cupcakes

I am not a fan of traditional cupcakes. However they are very practical when it comes to wedding buffets as they are in the perfect portion size form. So, I had a think about what kind of cakes I used to like as a child, and two of my absolute favourite ones were Snoddas and Silviakaka. They are traditionally baked in a low rectangular pan, but would work equally good in a cupcake format.

Here are two other people who have taken the step and transformed the cakes into cupcakes. Linda baked the Snoddas-cupcakes (left) and Sara made the Silviakaka-cupcakes (right):










How cute do they look in those baking cases? I'm still not sure that we will have a dessert buffet, but if we do. These are definitely an option. Possibly in these gorgeous baking cases!

2 comments:

  1. These look delicous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! These dessert buffets looks adorable and luscious. Will surely have them for my tea party at one of San Francisco event venues. They will look best there and everyone would love to have them. Thanks for this great and amazing ideas.

    ReplyDelete