Wednesday 27 April 2011

Wedding rings

Have been looking at wedding rings this evening. As I have a raised diamond engagement ring (similar to the third picture on the top row) it's a bit tricky. I want something that fits snuggly around my engagement ring and that also compliments it. We went to a jewelry store in Westfield a few days ago to have a quick look at wedding rings, but I got put off by how uninterested and bored the clerk seemed. We'll have to try some other shops. For me it's very important to find a wedding ring I like. I don't care about the price tag, I just want it to feel right.

While in the store David tried on a couple of wedding bands for the first time ever. Bit weird to see him wearing a ring as he never wears any jewelry, but exciting at the same time. When he puts it on for real, we'll be married!

No comments:

Post a Comment