Tuesday 12 April 2011

Still Perfect

I still can't let go of the dress I found yesterday. It might be a really bad thing, as I don't want to get hung up on something I can't get. But I haven' seen anything like it anywhere else. I have done more research and still can't find any prices. I have found a website that does copies of designer dresses and where a copy of this dress is reasonably priced. But I'm really worried that they would ruin the design as it's so delicate. Even if it's a good price for a wedding dress I'm not in a position where I can spend money on something that might turn out to be an unusable train wreck. I'm not even suppose to have found THE dress yet. Our wedding is too far away for me to buy anything that important. I was only looking for inspiration. Hopefully my love for this dress will dwindle with time, as things usually do. If you, like me at the moment, have absolutely no money to spare, you simply can't get hooked on things. I can't afford to buy anything right now and definitely not a designer wedding dress. But I guess a girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment