Tuesday 26 April 2011

Update

Haven't updated for a while. I'm always thinking of our wedding, but there have been other things taking up my time. Temporary work, easter holidays... you name it. The four day easter break has been wonderful. The weather has been amazing, with summer heat and temperatures reaching an amazing 26. Me and David got to spend some precious time together and I feel like I've fallen in love with him all over again. We both work very long hours we don't get to spend as much time together as we would like, so extra time together is priceless. We took long walks, had picnics in the park and afternoon tea on an outdoor balcony. This week is only a three day working week as we have a royal wedding here in London on Friday. Even more time together. Yay!

We have also had a hard drive failure which means all my wedding pictures and files of inspirations have been lost. Thankfully I have the most important things here in the blog, but it's still a shame.

I will be back with more updates. Just give me some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment