Monday 11 April 2011

Perfection

I have found a dress that I have fallen head over heals from. It's perfection. I don't want to put a picture up incase this is THE dress in which case David can't see it before the wedding. It gives me butterflies in my tummy just thinking about it. Unfortunately I don't think I can get it in UK or in Sweden, so I would have to order it from another country. I can also not find a price for the dress, which probably means it's way over my budget. And I really can't justify buying something costing thousands of pounds. Or more. If possible I wouldn't mind getting it second hand. Or I might even stretch to getting a copy made for me, although I doubt a copy would be as gorgeous. In any case, I'm gonna let slip that it's from a Russian designer called Papilio who makes the most elegant and sophisticated dresses. I'm drooling over his collections. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment