Tuesday 1 February 2011

Wedding Magazines

I've bought two wedding magazines now, Brides and Wedding Ideas. I've placed them next to a big bouquet of flowers someone sent me to say congratulations for getting engaged. It looks like still life for an art class. And it makes me feel very bridal. Like it's actually happening. Still haven't gotten over the feeling that it's all just a dream.

The entire bridal thing has been on hiatus for a while. I am currently looking for a new job and that seem to take up most of my thoughts at the moment. A budding, but inexperienced writer, I'm finding it extremely hard to get noticed in the industry. It's stressing me out. However, I will try to write at least one blog post a day. It's good for my writing, as well as for my wedding plans.

I'm planning to review the two bridal magazines I have bought tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment