Wednesday 16 February 2011

Valentine's Day is Our Anniversary

This past Monday was the 14th February and thus Valentine's Day. For me and David, this is a special day in more than one way. It was on this day, 4 years ago, that we shared our very first kiss. We have been together for four whole years now. It feels like forever and yet like no time has passed at all. The way it's suppose to feel when you know something will last forever. This Valentine's Day we stayed in, because we'd just spent the weekend at the wonderful Landmark Hotel in London (more about that to come), and felt we could do with an evening of cuddles at home. We didn't spend a lot of money as the hotel had been quite expensive, but it was a very good night anyway. I'd bought David chocolates and a card and he surprised me with little gifts and a big gift which meant I had some extra time to look for a new job. Thanks my love, I needed that.

4 years together and now we are planning our wedding. Much in our lives are far for perfect, but us two, together, that is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment