Tuesday 3 May 2011

My sister's Upcoming Graduation Party

In little over a month we're going to Sweden for a week for my sisters graduation. She'll be celebrated in style at my parents house (just like me and my other sister before her). For me it's an opportunity to observe wether or not our wedding possibly could be held at my childhood home. I have some doubts; I don't want it to feel just like any party, it might be a bit small for what we want to do, do I really want my parents to host it etc. So it will be good to just get a proper feel for what it's like during a party. Cause I don't want to rely on my memory to make a decision.

Of course mostly we'll just be celebrating my gorgeous baby sister and her accomplishments. Can't wait to see everyone back home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment