Friday 1 July 2011

Mori Lee Dream

Here is another beauty from Mori Lee. This dress is, for me, super bridal. How I imagine a bride if I was to picture one in my head. I'm in love with the lace bodice, the waist band and how the lace crawls down over the skirt. I know from experience that A-line dresses suits my figure extremely well. The trail is a bit longer that what I would want for an outdoor wedding, but other than that, this dress is a keeper. I can't help but being very tempted. I can see myself in this dress, with a veil, on my wedding day. That doesn't happen too often, 'cause even though I might like a dress, I can't see myself wearing it. Me want! Gimme, gimme gimme! At the moment I don't have enough money to buy normal clothes, so a wedding dress is of course out of the question for now, but this is definitely put on my favorite list.



No comments:

Post a Comment