Saturday 15 January 2011

Let the planning commence

This is a blog written by me, Sanna Rydin, to help me plan my upcoming wedding. A place where I can gather my thoughts and ideas. We are yet to set a date, so it still doesnt feel quite real to me. We are however thinking about spring/summer 2012. That leaves me between 15-20 months of planning. It seems like plenty of time. Too much time even. But we do want to try and save up some money before the big day, which is why we aren't planning a wedding this year. If it was up to me and I had an unlimited amount of money, I'd have the wedding this spring. Sadly, we both earn minimum wage, so we do need the extra time. All that matters is that I'm going to marry the most amazing guy in the world. And this is the blog were you will be able to follow our journey towards the Big Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment