Tuesday 18 January 2011

Colour Theme Ideas

So today I've been thinking a lot about what colour scheme our wedding should have. It's quite important, especially at a budget wedding, because it will tie all the odd bits and bobs together. At the moment I really fancy a spring wedding and if we do end up getting married in the spring, the colours need to be bright, fresh and sunny.

Green and Peach
I really love this colour combination. But maybe its a bit too peachy?














Purple and Green
This is lovely too. Stronger colours and very feminine. Not sure Mr would approve of it being so girly.














Green, Brown and White
I think this is one that would please my fiance as its based on his favourite colours. I feel something is missing from this scheme. Maybe if you add some gold?













Black and White
Very classic and elegant, but maybe a bit boring??














Images borrowed from: www.zenadiadesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment